There are a ton of business options in GTA 5 Online; some are more profitable than others, while some are more fun. The best MC businesses in GTA 5 are a combination of both. This article will explain everything you need to know to run them efficiently.
- The game has five MC businesses, including Cocaine Lockup, Counterfeit Cash, Meth Lab, Document Forger, and Weed Farm.
- Out of the five, the best and most profitable is Cocaine Lockup. However, it is the most expensive of them.
- You will first need a Motorcycle Club to buy any MC business.
- Every business will have a setup mission in which you must bring something back to the warehouse.
- All MC businesses require supplies. Each supply bar costs $15,000. On the other hand, you have the option to steal supplies.
- There are multiple stealing supplies missions, some unique to each business.
- There are three upgrades available, staff, equipment, and security. Getting the staff and equipment upgrades are essential for profit.
- After making your product, you must sell it to the highest bidder. Selling missions will be best if you have multiple friends with you since multiple vehicles must be delivered throughout the map.
- Moreover, your MC business will always be under threat of getting raided or busted. You will have to protect it against the cops or rival organizations. Every MC business also has a unique protection mission as well.
- Document Forgery can get you a maximum of $38,000 per hour.
- Weed Farm can get you a maximum of $41,000 per hour.
- Conversely, Counterfeit Cash Factory can get you a maximum of $48,000 per hour.
- Meth Lab can get you a maximum of $51,000 per hour.
- Lastly, cocaine Lockup can get you a maximum of $74,000 per hour, making it the best and most profitable MC business.
Starting A MC Business
There are five MC businesses, including Cocaine, Weed Farm, Counterfeit Cash, Document Forgery, and Meth lab. To buy any of these businesses you need to first start a Motorcycle Club. For that, you need to purchase a Clubhouse property.
Head onto the Maze Bank Foreclosures website and choose the Clubhouse property you want to buy. There are a total of 12 different clubhouses that you can get, each with a different location and price. However, we recommend purchasing the cheapest one for $200,000, the Great Chaparral Clubhouse on Route 68.
|Del Perro Beach Clubhouse||Del Perro Beach||$365,000|
|Downtown Vinewood (Two Floors)||Clinton Avenue||$472,000|
|Grapeseed Clubhouse (Two Floors)||East Joshua Road||$225,000|
|Great Chaparral Clubhouse||Route 68||$200,000|
|Hawick Clubhouse (Two Floors)||Hawick Avenue||$495,000|
|La Mesa Clubhouse (Two Floors)||Capital Boulevard||$449,000|
|Paleto Bay Clubhouse (Single Floor)||Paleto Boulevard||$242,000|
|Paleto Bay Clubhouse (Two Floors)||Paleto Boulevard||$250,000|
|Pillbox Hill Clubhouse||Elgin Avenue||$455,000|
|Rancho Clubhouse||Roy Lowenstein Boulevard||$420,000|
|Sandy Shores Clubhouse||Algonquin Boulevard||$210,000|
|Vespucci Beach (Two Floors)||Goma Street||$395,000|
There is no ‘best’ Clubhouse to buy since all the functionality is the same, and you can own MC businesses with any clubhouse. Therefore, we recommend buying the cheaper one since you’ll rarely ever visit your Clubhouse.
However, if you decide to check out the activities inside your Clubhouse, you can Arm-wrestle, play darts, drink at the bar, or relax in the TV lounge area with your friends.
Buying MC Business
After you’ve bought the Clubhouse of your choice, navigate to the interaction menu, and become the President of your MC. You can change the name to whatever you want. Now, head into your office and interact with the laptop on the desk.
A screen will appear with the title ‘The Open Road,’ where you will purchase all your businesses. Click on the ‘Buy Business’ tab to see that each business has different warehouses you can buy. Note that you can only buy one warehouse for each of the five different businesses.
We start our list with one of the least profitable MC businesses in GTA 5, Document Forgery. It is still a great source of passive income and should be bought if you have some extra money.
Players can choose from four different warehouse locations, each with a different price tag. However, the interior of each of them is the same. It is important to note that the location of the warehouse does not affect the productivity and profit of the MC business.
After you buy the Document Forgery business, there will be a cutscene explaining how to set up the business. Head onto the laptop and use The Open Road to begin the compulsory setup mission.
After initiating the mission, you will be brought back to the lobby and receive a phone call from LJT. He will direct you to a new location. Get into your vehicle and start to collect the duffel bag of supplies.
The set-up mission will be successful after you return the duffel bag to your warehouse. It isn’t a challenging mission because there won’t be any enemies after you. So, sit back, relax, and listen to your favorite jams on the radio station while you drive around the city.
This is pretty much the most important part of your MC business. Your profits and production will depend entirely on how much you decide to invest in upgrades. If you decide to own the Document Forgery business, the upgrades will be the cheapest compared to all other businesses.
You can do three different upgrades, each with a different cost. The details can be found in the table below.
|Equipment Upgrade||$550000||This will increase your production rate by using better equipment. In addition to that, better equipment will also result in a more valuable product.|
|Staff Upgrade||$195000||Hire more staff members and solve the unemployment issue! See, you’re doing the economy a favor, kind of. Moreover, this upgrade will also result in a more valuable product and also a better production rate.|
|Security Upgrade||$285000||It’s important to keep all your business safe from any raids. This upgrade will reduce the chances of any police or gang raids by adding more security equipment and personnel.|
It is important to note that occasionally, your business will be raided by the police or enemies. In this case, all your supplies and products will be stolen/seized, and you will lose a lot of money. However, it is highly recommended only to get the security upgrade if you have some extra cash.
That is because it costs way too much, and often the stolen goods are worth way less than this upgrade. On the other hand, all other upgrades are unique and should be bought as soon as possible.
After you’ve understood all the necessary upgrades and the setup mission, you need to get supplies for the business. Supplies are compulsory to produce goods. If it runs out, your production will stop.
If you look at the supply level meter, five bars indicate the supply is full. Each bar will cost $15,000, and to max out the meter, you will need $75,000. On the other hand, you can steal supplies for absolutely free.
Each player in the mission can carry one bar worth of supplies. These resupply missions include:
- Identity Dealer – The player will travel to a location where he will meet an identity dealer. While the deal is going down, the dealer will snipe from a nearby building. After that happens, you will be instructed to get the supplies and return them to the warehouse.
- Armored Trucks – In this mission, you will be given the locations of various armored trucks. Your objective will be to find which of them has the supplies. Two enemies will guard these trucks, which you must eliminate and bring back to the warehouse.
- Terrorize the target – You must travel to a construction site and scare the target into revealing the supply’s location. They will be situated in a van nearby. Eliminating the enemy will fail.
- Bar Fight – Travel to the Tequi-la-la bar, fight a couple of Lost MC gang members and steal supplies. Bring them back to the warehouse.
- Competitor gangs – You will have to steal supplies from other gangs that are traveling on motorbikes. In addition, find out which one is carrying the supply and take it from him.
- Crates – Locate and scan which crate holds the supplies. NPCs will guard them. Now, you have to find a way to get a hold of the supplies and take them to the warehouse.
- Stealing from the Police – in this mission, you will go to a nearby police station and get a one-star wanted level. Stay in that area, and the location of the cop carrying the supplies will appear. After that, you must steal his bike and bring it back to the warehouse.
After the supply issue is solved, your business will start production. You can see a product meter right above the supply meter. This will also have 5 bars, depending on how much product you have.
The Document Forgery business can hold up to 60 boxes, and the price of each box depends on your upgrades. Hence, it is quite important to do those upgrades as soon as you can if you want to make the most of this business.
After you have produced the goods, you obviously want to sell them to make money. To do that efficiently, you will need other Motorcycle club members to help you out. That’s because if you have more than 1.25 bars filled, more than one vehicle will be spawned.
The selling mission has a 30-minute timer in which you need to distribute the supplies. If you do it alone and more than one vehicle spawns, all the product that does not reach the buyer will be wasted.
The general trend on which the number of cars will spawn is given below, but this isn’t always the case.
|Bars Filled||Cars Spawned|
|1.25 – 2.5||Two|
|2.5 – 3.75||Three|
|3.75 – 5||Four|
Hence, the most efficient method would be to have the same number of players as the number of cars spawned.
It can get pretty annoying when you’re having fun and making money, and suddenly somebody comes in and steals all your supplies and product. This is exactly what happens from time to time in MC businesses.
The player must defend his warehouse and fight off all enemies to retain the goods. The player will have only one spare life against enemies, so it is best to be properly equipped with the best guns in GTA 5.
In this MC business, a rival gang member will steal your product and try to escape on a motorbike. Your mission will be to stop him and his two fellow gang members and retrieve the product. Complete your objective by killing the driver and returning the crate to the warehouse.
Apart from that, another security threat is the police. You will initially have to fight them off and protect your warehouse. After that, your objective will be to follow the escaping police truck and steal it. The police truck will either be carrying your employees or the product. Either way, steal the truck and return it safely to the warehouse.
Finally, the most important stat you need to know is profit. It is best described in a table form shown below. The profit will differentiate the best MC business from the worst.
It is to be noted that you can sell your product either in a close location near your warehouse. Or in a faraway location, out of the city, for example. Selling goods far away will get you more profits.
In addition, if you don’t sell the product before the meter is complete, your total profit will be less. The comparison of how much profit will be less is described in the table.
Keep in mind that the table is after both Equipment and staff upgrades.
|Document Forgery Total Sales|
|Close Sale||Full profit||$105,500|
|Far Away Sale||Full profit||$157,500|
|Full Sale (only 50 boxes)
(In 2hrs 30mins)
If you want to compare the rate at which this business produces goods, then:
- 1 box of $1,250 produced every 5 minutes without any upgrades.
- 1 box of $1,500 produced every 4 minutes with only the equipment upgrade.
- 1 box of $1,750 produced every 3 minutes with both upgrades.
|Document Forgery Maximum Possible Profit|
|Far Away Sale||$22,500|
|Time To Produce Full||3 hours|
Some players consider this the best MC business in GTA 5. However, even though it is quite fun to set up and manage, there are more profitable MC businesses. But everyone has their taste, and playing for fun is inevitably more important.
Property is quite expensive, even in GTA 5. However, in this situation, the warehouse’s location does not affect the business side of things. The profit and production rate only depend on the upgrades.
The only benefit you may have is that you can choose all your warehouses in a similar location, so traveling may be easier. But is it worth hundreds of thousands of dollars? Well, that entirely depends on your bank account.
|San Chianski Mountain Range||$715,000|
Once you enter your warehouse for the first time, a cut scene will initiate explaining all the basics—no need to worry about that because you’re learning way more through this extensive guide. After the cut scene, you’ll have to make your way to the laptop and start the setup mission.
You’ll be directed out of the warehouse and will receive a call from LJT. He will guide you to another location. Your objective is to go to the area and pick up a delivery van with a ‘Smoke on the Water’ livery.
This isn’t a difficult mission since there are no enemies trying to shoot you down and kill you. After getting into the van, make your way back to the warehouse to complete the setup mission.
One of the most important things to do in a business is to max out the upgrades. These upgrades are what will make the best MC business so profitable. We highly recommend getting the equipment and staff upgrades as soon as you have money in the bank.
|Equipment Upgrade||$990,000||The equipment upgrade will increase the value of your product by a lot. In addition to that, it will also improve the rate of production.|
|Staff Upgrade||$273,000||Hiring more people means giving more people a stable source of income! Moreover, you’re also getting the benefit. Buying this upgrade will not only improve the production rate but also the value of your product.|
|Avoid the annoying police raids and rival gang robberies. Hire more guards and keep the business safe from any external factors.|
An important piece of advice to note is that the security upgrade won’t increase your profits directly. And this upgrade should be the last on your priority list. Even though having all your supplies and products stolen can be annoying, make sure you have enough money in the bank before investing it for security.
Supplies are compulsory if you want to produce weed. Your warehouse comes to a standstill as soon as the supply runs out. So, be sure to keep refilling that supply meter for efficient profits.
Players can buy a single bar for $15,000, meaning the whole meter will be filled for $75,000. Or they can opt to steal the supplies. Remember that the number of bars you can steal in a mission depends on the number of players playing the mission.
The most common stealing supply missions in Weed Farm are:
- Steal a van – The weed supplies will be stored in a delivery van spawned at a random location on the map. Pretty easy, right? Well, you have to eliminate the hostile NPCs before you can get your hands on it. Moreover, the enemies will still chase you after you have managed to steal the van. The more damage the van gets, the less supply reaches the warehouse.
- Vagos gang – In some cases, you will have to fight the Vagos gang members and clear the area.
- Stealing – Most of the stealing supply missions are the same for all businesses, with one mission being unique. However, in most cases, you just have to fight off the police or rival gang members to secure the supply. Whether that be in a van, crates, or a bag, you’ll have to steal it and bring it back to the warehouse.
- Nasty people – You will be directed to go to an indoor or outdoor location, where you must steal a bucket of supplies. This is easier said than done because of all the hostile NPCs after you.
After you get the supply, the business will start producing weed. Your warehouse will be able to store at max 80 bundles of weed. If that gets confusing to keep track of, you can look at the product meter on the bottom right of your screen. There will be 5 bars, each bar showing 16 bundles.
It is highly recommended that you sell your supplies with the help of your friends. The reason for that is there may be multiple cars spawned for selling if you have a lot of products. Since there is a time limit of 30 minutes in the selling mission, driving all the cars around isn’t possible.
There will be various types of selling missions. These may include using bikes, boats, planes, vans, and even helicopters. In some cases, a maximum of three vehicles will be spawned, for boats, planes, helicopters, etc. In other cases, up to four vehicles will be spawned for the delivery of bikes.
Furthermore, it is advised you have at least the same number of players doing the mission as the number of vehicles spawned.
In the weed farm MC business, in some cases, you will have to deliver a truck to a specific location. And from nowhere, you will be invaded by the police. You must evade the cops while the guy in the passenger seat is smoking weed.
Your weed farm isn’t safe from anyone. Whether it be gang members or police officers, everyone wants their business to fail and will ensure it. There will be two possible raids in the Weed farm business.
The first one includes the police. You will be forced to fight off the police, who also have helicopters. After successfully doing that, you must follow the escaping police van, which contains your goods or your staff. Retrieve the van and bring it back to the warehouse.
On the other hand, the other raid includes your rival gang. Many gang members on motorcycles will steal your weed supply when you arrive. You will be forced to eliminate the threats and defend your business.
Failure to defend themselves from the raids will mean that all your supplies and products will be stolen. In addition, you will only have one spare life when fighting enemies.
The business’s profit will be the main indicator of whether this is the best MC business in GTA 5. You can earn much more than the Document Forgery business; however, we will discuss more profitable ventures soon.
Selling your supply to a further location is more profitable, and selling it before it maxes out is also the better choice.
|Weed Farm Total Sales|
|Close Sale||Full profit||$210,000|
|Far Away Sale||Full profit||$315,000|
|Full Sale (only 50 bundles)
(In 3hrs 20mins)
This profit is when you have both equipment and staff upgrades.
For comparing production and profit rates, we use this information:
- 1 bundle of $1,875 every 6 minutes with no upgrades.
- 1 bundle of $2,250 every 5 minutes with an equipment upgrade.
- 1 bundle of $2,625 every 4 minutes with equipment and staff upgrade.
After subtracting all the supply costs and time, this is the maximum possible profit. This will happen if you consistently sell your product on time.
|Weed Farm Maximum Possible Profit|
|Far Away Sale||$36,563|
|Time To Produce Full||5 hours 20 minutes|
Counterfeit Cash Factory
We all had thought about printing cash when we were young. GTA 5 has a similar business idea released after the Bikers update in 2016. Counterfeit cash factory is a strong contender if you’re deciding which is the best MC business in GTA 5.
Similar to other businesses, the player has four different warehouse locations to choose from. The location does not affect the production and profits, whether at the corner of the map or in the center of Los Santos.
Furthermore, the only effect the location has is your ease of transportation. If it is closer to all your other businesses, it may help save some time. However, if you don’t have much money in the bank, the cheapest location will do just fine.
|Grand Senora Desert||$845,000|
After spending a lot of money buying the business, a cut scene will ensue, showing you the basics and describing the business. First, you will need to head on to the laptop and open The Open Roads. Start the setup mission.
Once that is done, you will be spawned right outside the warehouse and receive a call from LJT. You will be directed to visit a location and steal a large, armored van that contains all the supplies. This won’t be difficult since no enemies will be after you.
Bring the armored van back to the warehouse to complete the setup mission. Check out the best armored vehicles in GTA 5.
If we talk about the best MC businesses, we need to consider the fully upgraded version of every business. That is because the profits go crazy if you fully upgrade the counterfeit cash factory.
The cost of the upgrades may seem scary, but they are a great investment since they will increase your product value and production rate.
|Equipment Upgrade||$880,000||Increase the quality of your equipment with this upgrade. It will also positively affect the value of your product and the rate at which it is produced.|
|Staff Upgrade||$273,000||Getting more staff is always a great business move when you want to expand. Hiring staff will increase your production rate greatly and also the value of your product.|
|Security Upgrade||$456,000||Get a strong and reliable security team and equipment to avoid getting raided by the police or rival gangs.|
Getting the security upgrade should be done last and only if you have extra cash in the bank. It is annoying to be raided and lose all your supplies and product, but spending $456k on security is a little more than what you’re protecting.
To begin the production of counterfeit cash, you need supplies. You can fill up the supply meter on the bottom right by spending $75,000 on five bars. Meaning that each bar of supply will cost you $15,000.
On the other hand, you can decide to steal supplies for absolutely free. The number of supplies you can steal will be directly proportional to the number of players doing the mission. Additionally, having a good team will increase profits and make the stealing mission easier.
Some stealing supplies missions include:
- Fleeca Bank – You will be tasked with going to a nearby Fleeca Bank franchise and stealing a briefcase. However, this won’t be as difficult as robbing a bank in a heist.
- Bar fight – The player will be tasked to go to a bar and fight the Lost MC gang members. After killing the members, retrieve the supply bag and return it to the warehouse.
- Stealing Trucks/Vans – In a couple of missions, you must either locate the truck with the supplies from multiple trucks or hijack a van guarded by NPCs. In both missions, defeat the enemies and drive the vehicle back to the warehouse.
- Scare the Target – An enjoyable mission is to travel to a construction site and intimidate the enemy. The enemy will be scared and tell the van’s location which holds the supplies. Be careful not to kill the target, resulting in a failed mission.
- Steal from the Cops – Head onto a nearby police station and get a 1-star wanted level. Remain in the location for a bit, and you will see a Police bike escaping with the supply. Kill the cop and bring back the supplies to the warehouse.
The production phase will start only if you have supplies available. The production rate will depend on the upgrades you have. You can see how much product is made from the meter shown on the bottom right of the screen.
Moreover, the Counterfeit cash factory can store up to 40 stacks of money. The value of each stack will be talked about in the profit subheading.
The final step you need to do to make money from this business is to sell the product. You can either sell it to someone close or far away. Your profit is dependent on who and where you sell it. So, using common sense, sell it to the highest bidder.
It is important to note that to sell the product, you must deliver the goods. For that, several vehicles will be spawned depending on the product made. Since you can’t deliver multiple vehicles of product, you will need friends.
A rule of thumb would be to divide the bar into four portions. If your product meter is on the first portion, one car/bike/truck will be spawned. Similarly, if it is on the third portion, three vehicles will be spawned. With this in mind, having that many friends with you in the mission will mean the highest profit.
You may be spawned by helicopters, planes, or boats. The variety of vehicles makes the selling mission interesting and fresh.
For the Counterfeit cash factory business, two types of raids are possible. If you fail to protect your warehouse, all your supplies and goods will be stolen.
In the first case, the police will raid your fake cash factory. You must hold them off for as long as required. After that, you must track down and steal the police van trying to escape. The van will consist of either the staff members or your supplies.
Moreover, the second raid will be from a rival organization. Your goal will be to eliminate the NPCs and recover what is left. Take the goods back to the warehouse to complete the mission. You will only have one spare life in these raids.
When deciding which MC business is best, we will have to look at the profit stats. We will only be considering the Counterfeit cash factory with all its upgrades bought.
Moreover, remember that selling the product after the bar is maxed out will give you comparatively fewer profits. If you want to learn other ways to earn money fast in GTA 5 online, check out our article.
|Counterfeit Cash Factory Total Sales|
|Close Sale||Full profit||$245,000|
|Far Away Sale||Full profit||$367,500|
|Full Sale (only 20 stacks)
(In 2hrs 40mins)
The production rate and value of each stack of cash can be seen here:
- 1 stack of $4,375 every 12 minutes with no upgrades.
- 1 stack of $5,250 every 10 minutes with an equipment upgrade.
- 1 stack of $6,125 every 8 minutes with equipment and staff upgrade.
The total profit possible after maxing out the upgrades and selling with the help of your friends is shown in the table below.
|Counterfeit Cash Factory Maximum Possible Profit|
|Far Away Sale||$40,781.25|
|Time To Produce Full||5 hours 20 minutes|
Nothing gets more illegal than owning a meth lab. You’ll be particularly attracted to this business if you’re a Breaking Bad fan. It is one of the best MC businesses in the game and for a good reason.
There are four different options for you to choose from. Each location has a different price, but the interior is identical. Moreover, the location does not affect the production and business side.
On the other hand, if you have all your businesses close to each other, it will help you save some time. However, the profit is not at all related to the location of your warehouse. So, spend according to the money available in your bank.
|Grand Senora Desert||$910,000|
|El Burro Heights||$1,729,000|
After you have bought the Meth Lab, head to the warehouse location and enter the facility. If it’s your first time entering, a cut scene will describe the MC business’s basics. First, you must open The Open Road on your laptop and begin the setup mission.
After that, you will be spawned outside the Meth lab and get a call from LJT. You will have to make your way to a specific location where you will take the box truck filled with supplies. The setup mission will be complete once you bring back the truck.
The best MC business is fully upgraded and generates enormous profits. These two things are directly related to each other. Even though all the upgrades will cost you a little less than 2 million dollars, it is one of the best investments in the game.
|Equipment Upgrade||$1,100,000||Increases the production rate of goods and the price at which these goods are sold. All this is possible by using better equipment.|
|Staff Upgrade||$331,500||Bring in more experienced staff members and increase the value of your product and the rate at which it is produced.|
|Security Upgrade||$513,000||Reduce the chances of getting raided by the cops and rival gangs. This upgrade gives you better security equipment and personnel.|
Spending half a million dollars on security may seem a bit too much, and it is. It is recommended only to buy this upgrade if you have extra cash. However, the other two upgrades are a must-have.
Running a meth business isn’t cheap; you must spend $15,000 to buy a single supply bar. You will need $75,000 to fill the whole supply capacity. The bar will decrease over time, and the lab will turn supplies into products.
Either you spend $75,000 every time you need to refill supplies, or you and your friends get to stealing. The number of players helping you will be the number of supply bars you can steal in a single mission.
The supply-stealing missions include:
- Columbian Flake – A very straightforward yet fun stealing mission. Head to the destination given and steal a box full of supplies. Remember that enemy NPCs will try to stop you from doing so. Getting the supplies back safely will result in success.
- Crate searching – The player will have to scan multiple crates at the given location and figure out which one of them contains the supplies. There will be hostile NPCs guarding the location of the crates. However, you can sneak in and steal the supplies without anyone noticing. The mission is completed once you reach back to the warehouse.
- Stealing from Enemies – There are many stealing missions that are similar to one another. The main goal is to steal supplies from hostile NPCs on bikes, parked vans, or moving trucks.
- Stealing from Cops – In this mission, you must steal the meth supplies from the cops. It sounds pretty dangerous. However, you won’t have SWAT teams chasing you or rocket launchers being fired at you. You must get a 1-star wanted level at a nearby police station and then chase down a cop escaping on a bike.
The Meth lab can produce and store 20 bins of meth. You can see the product meter on the bottom right of the screen. There will be 5 bars, each indicating four bins of methamphetamine.
The production is dependent on staff and equipment upgrades.
After all the previous steps, you are finally ready to sell your product. Make sure you sell to the highest bidder, who will always be the one who is far away from your warehouse.
You need to know only one major tip when selling your product. Generally, when you have more than 1.25 bar of product, more than one vehicle will be spawned.
Moreover, since you have a time limit of 30mins, delivering more than one vehicle across the map is simply impossible. Hence, you will need the help of some friends in delivering the product. Having the same number of friends as the number of vehicles spawned will be the most efficient.
If your product meter is full, 3 or 4 vehicles will be spawned, depending on the vehicle. You may even be directed to airdrop supplies to specific locations, depending on the type of vehicle you are given.
Occasionally, your meth lab will be raided by either the police or rival organizations. If they succeed, then all your supplies and product will be stolen. It can get very annoying, but you can get a security upgrade to reduce the number of occurrences.
If the cops decide to raid your meth lab, they will try to either take away the goods or your staff in a van. Initially, you must defend your warehouse from the police and then retrieve the van from police custody. In addition to that, if you die more than once, you will also be ‘busted.’
Apart from that, some rival organizations will also target you because of your booming success. You must fight them off and recover whatever you can in this protection mission.
This is such an amazing MC business to own because of the huge profit. If you sell it to the right bidder and sell frequently, you can earn large amounts of money and get rich. Furthermore, the meth business is very profitable as shown in the table:
|Meth Lab Total Sales|
|Close Sale||Full profit||$297,500|
|Far Away Sale||Full profit||$446,250|
|Full Sale (only 8 Bins)
(In 2hrs 30mins)
Another way to show the production rate and value of each box is:
- 1 bin of $10,625 every 30 minutes with no upgrades.
- 1 bin of $12,750 every 24 minutes with an equipment upgrade.
- 1 bin of $14,875 every 18 minutes with equipment and staff upgrade.
We now find the maximum profit possible considering the supply cost and time. If you follow all the tips and tricks, only then will you get this much profit from the Meth Lab.
|Meth Lab Maximum Possible Profit|
|Far Away Sale||$43,125|
|Time To Produce Full||6 hours 18 minutes|
The best and most expensive MC business in GTA 5 Online is Cocaine Lockup. The reason for that is that it makes the most amount of profit among all other MC businesses. Even though it costs almost twice as much as the Document Forgery business, you can break even much more quickly.
The Cocaine Lockup business has the most expensive property in comparison to others. However, you can still make insane money by buying the cheapest warehouse because the location does not affect profits. The cheapest location is half the price of the most expensive location.
It is important to note that the only benefit you can have from the location is that all your businesses will be in the same general area, making traveling easier.
|San Chianski Mountain Range||$975,000|
When you enter the warehouse for the first time after buying it, a cut scene will initiate, explaining the basics of the business. First, you will have to open up the laptop on the desk and start the setup mission.
The objective of this mission will be to travel to a given location and pick up the Tampa muscle car. Bringing the car back to the warehouse will complete the mission, and now you’re ready to buy supplies.
Since this is the game’s best and most profitable MC business, the upgrades will be quite pricey. However, getting them will be the best investment you can make, and choosing to ignore them will be your worst decision.
|Equipment Upgrade||$935,000||Improving your equipment will increase the production rate and the value of your Cocaine stacks.|
|Staff Upgrade||$390,000||This upgrade will also increase the price of each Cocaine stack sold and the rate at which they are made.|
|Reduces the frequency of raids on your MC business by hiring better security equipment and personnel.|
Furthermore, the equipment and staff upgrades should be bought immediately. However, the security upgrade is unnecessary initially since it won’t affect your profits and is quite expensive. But getting that upgrade later down the line would be a good option.
The first step in production is getting the supplies needed. The supply meter can be shown at the bottom right of your screen. It consists of 5 bars; each can be refilled for $15,000.
On the other hand, you can steal supplies entirely free by doing the stealing missions.
The number of supply bars you will fill in the stealing mission will depend on the number of players. The most common stealing supply missions in Cocaine Lockups are:
- Steal from Humane Labs– The Humane Labs’ vans have crashed remotely. Your mission is to travel to that location and fight off a couple of NPCs to steal the van.
- Stealing from the Police – You will go to a nearby police station and get a 1-star wanted level. After that, stay in that location, and you’ll see a police bike trying to escape. Kill the cop and steal the supplies from him.
- Crate searching – Travel to either Humane Labs or For Zancudo and start searching the multiple crates. Identify the correct ones and steal them. However, a couple of hostile NPCs will prevent you from doing this. So, a sneak approach would be to go unnoticed.
- Stealing a van/truck – is a basic mission common for all MC businesses. You will need to retrieve a van carrying supplies guarded by hostile NPCs. Fight them off and bring the vehicle back to the warehouse.
The production phase will begin only after you have gotten the supplies. You can see the product meter above the supply meter, consisting of 5 bars. Note that each bar represents two stacks of Cocaine, with the entire meter representing ten stacks.
The most important and obvious tip is to sell the product to the highest bidder. In addition, you will need a couple of your friends to help you with this one. Multiple vehicles may be spawned, and you’ll need to deliver them throughout the map in 30 minutes.
The number of vehicles depends on the bars of product you have. But as a rule of thumb, you’ll need an extra friend after every quarter of the meter is filled. You can do it alone if you have one-quarter of the product to sell. And if you have three-quarters filled, three players will be enough.
Moreover, you may be tasked to deliver the product in trucks, vans, cars, bikes, helicopters, boats, or planes.
Having the best MC business will also come with the risk of being raided. When that happens, you must protect your warehouse while having only one spare life.
In the Cocaine lockup business, you’ll be raided by the police or have a traitor. In the latter, the traitor is going to testify to the cops. He is staying at a motel nearby, and your mission will be to assassinate him and bring back the testimony to the warehouse.
On the other hand, you may have the cops raiding you from time to time. In that situation, you will defend the business and follow the escaping police van. The van will either contain your staff members or the supplies. In either case, bringing back the van will result in mission success.
Finally, the reason Cocaine Lockup is considered the best MC business in GTA 5 is profit. This MC business has insane profits, and you can make up all the money spent on it in just 31 hours.
|Cocaine Lockup Total Sales|
|Close Sale||Full profit||$350,000|
|Far Away Sale||Full profit||$525,000|
|Full Sale (only 4 bundles)
(In 2 hours)
The profit in the above table is when you have equipment and staff upgrades.
The details of the rate of production and price of each stack can be shown as follows:
- 1 stack of $25,000 every 50 minutes with no upgrades.
- 1 stack of $30,000 every 40 minutes with an equipment upgrade.
- 1 stack of $35,000 every 30 minutes with equipment and staff upgrades.
After excluding all the supply costs, the highest possible profit that we can achieve is:
|Cocaine Lockup Maximum Possible Profit|
|Far Away Sale||$67,500|
|Time To Produce Full||5 hours|
The best MC business is, without a doubt, the Cocaine Lockup. However, it is quite pricey to get, and you need a lot of money in the bank. For that reason, it may not be the best option for beginners. That is why other cheaper MC businesses may be the right option.
The only thing that matters is that you have fun. And the great thing is all the MC businesses have missions that can be played with friends. Read more GTA 5 guides on our website:
Good job! Please give your positive feedback ☺️
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 🤔