Today, our guide will discuss God Mode Glitch in GTA 5. As we all know, the classic GTA editions were fun to play, as the players could use specific cheat codes to boost their gaming experience.
Let us be honest about it. We all still remember some of those cheat codes. Ah, the childhood memories?
Some cheats are available for GTA V, but cheating is strictly prohibited in GTA Online. But still, the game gets boring after some time when you are stuck on a specific mission for a long time.
Well, old codes don’t work anymore. However, there are a few glitches in GTA 5 that you can try out to get some bizarre fun gameplay.
God Mode glitch is one of the most widely abused glitches in GTA 5. How to do the God Mode glitch in GTA 5? How do you defeat players using this glitch? And how to beat the players who use this glitch? These are the questions we will answer in our guide. Make sure you read it till the end.
Please note that Gamesaul does not promote the use of unethical ways in gaming and advises players to play fair in a competitive environment.
God Mode Glitch In GTA 5
God Mode is not a defined mode in GTA 5. It is a glitch in GTA 5 that turns your character invincible to any attacks done by the opponents. This way, you can gain a tactical advantage in combat and decimate enemies without taking any damage.
There are different ways to access the God Mode glitch in GTA 5 when playing on PlayStation, Xbox, or your PC. As said earlier, glitches and cheating are prohibited in GTA V online and will result in a permanent ban.
A patch update in 2020 temporarily resolved this glitch in GTA 5. However, the God Mode glitch made headlines again in 2022 when, after a patch update, many players claimed they could use it again. Our guide will tell you a few ways how to do this glitch in GTA 5 in 2022.
Want to read more on the latest guides on GTA 5 in 202o? We have a suggestion; Check out our guide on GTA V Best Crew For Every Heist.
How To Perform God Mode Glitch In 2022?
There are multiple ways to do the God Mode glitch in GTA 5. Meanwhile, it also depends on the platform you are using to play GTA 5. We recommend the players play fair and square. However, they can use some help out if they are stuck on a particular mission.
As there are multiple ways to do this glitch in GTA 5 on the three playable platforms, we have tried our best to help you on all those platforms. So make sure to read our guide till the end.
Using Cheat Codes To Perform God Mode Glitch In GTA 5
We all remember the good old days when we used cheat codes in the Classic editions of GTA. You might be surprised to learn that you can also use cheat codes in GTA 5.
However, these cheat codes are not those which were used in the Classic versions. Moreover, different platforms have different cheat codes. These are:
Cheat Code For PC To Perform God Mode Glitch
In the Classics, we had to type the cheat codes to activate them. But it is a little bit different in GTA 5. There are two ways to trigger cheat codes in GTA 5 on a PC. Both of them are explained below:
- Press the ~ button and enter the cheat code ‘PAINKILLER.’ It will activate the God Mode glitch for about 5 minutes. Repeat the process once the time runs out.
- You can also use the in-game Cellphone and dial this code: 1-999-724-654-5537. It will automatically activate the glitch in GTA 5. However, the character will stay in invincibility mode only for 5 minutes. You will have to re-dial the cheat code once it is deactivated.
How To Perform God Mode Glitch On PS3/PS4
You cannot type cheat codes when you are playing on a PlayStation. There is a different method to do the God Mode glitch on PS3/PS4. All you need to do is press the relevant keys, which we will mention below. We are sure it will work on your PlayStation.
- Press the buttons on your PlayStation console in this order: RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE. Congratulations! You have activated the God Mode glitch in GTA 5 on your PS3/PS4. However, as mentioned above, it will only work for 5 minutes.
- You can also use the in-game Cellphone and dial the code mentioned above. It will activate the God Mode for 5 minutes, and you can re-do it once the 5-minute period ends.
How To Perform God Mode Glitch On Xbox 1/Xbox 360
Activating the God Mode glitch on an Xbox 1/Xbox 360 is similar to triggering it on a PlayStation. You will need to press relevant keys. Try the following method:
- Press the buttons on your Xbox console in this order: RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y. This will activate the God Mode glitch in GTA 5 on your Xbox for 5 minutes. Repeat the process once the 5-minute duration ends.
- Dial up the given cheat code in the in-game Cellphone in GTA 5 on your Xbox to do the God Mode glitch. Re-dial the code after 5 minutes to activate it once again.
God Mode Glitch In GTA V Online
You can find multiple ways of doing the God Mode glitch in GTA V online. The most efficient way is mentioned in our guide here:
- Go to the Casino Penthouse and Bookmark any job, for example, the Coffee Race, before you load the game.
- Enter the Casino Penthouse from the front door. In the Hide Options menu, select Show all Jobs. A yellow circle will appear around the penthouse.
- Walk into the yellow circle with one foot in and one foot out. Immediately press RIGHT on your d-pad when you see the phone services.
- The game will try to load you into the game while you are trying to pick up the phone. Your screen will glitch, and your character will appear walking away from the phone.
- Don’t do anything. Your character will automatically walk back to the phone. In the Guest Services menu, select the Limousine Service and Confirm LSIA.
- Once your character puts away the phone, wait for 2-4 seconds, and then start pressing RIGHT on your D-pad.
- You will see a cutscene. Congratulations, you are in God Mode. Repeat the steps if you fail to hit it on the first try.
How To Kill God Mode Abusers?
Let us say you are playing GTA V online fair and square. But the opponents are abusing the glitches in GTA 5. There are multiple methods to access these glitches in GTA 5.
When someone is using the God Mode glitch, they are essentially in a state of invincibility in GTA 5. However, there are limited options to counter them.
The most efficient way of killing any God Mode abuser in GTA 5 is given below:
- Big armored vehicles equipped with weapons are the only known viable option to kill the cheaters in GTA 5.
- Consequently, Players will need to have a tank-like armored and heavy vehicle.
- After selecting the vehicle, they must enter the Headhunter mission in GTA 5. Once started, they will be able to defeat the cheater enemies.
- Land the tank on the cheater player for 10 seconds and watch them respawn without being invincible.
- As they will not be invincible anymore, you can beat them easily.
- Players can also use the Orbital Cannon to destroy the cheaters. However, it is very costly, and most players cannot afford it in GTA 5.
Make sure you have joined an Organization because players cannot play the Headhunter mission if they have not joined any organization before in GTA 5.
How Can Cheaters Avoid Death?
The method mentioned above effectively counter the God Mode glitch users in GTA 5. However, some potential loopholes can be exploited by cheaters to avoid their inevitable end in GTA 5. These are:
- The God Mode glitch abuser can run toward a surface where the enemy vehicle cannot move.
- They can enter a vehicle to prevent themselves from being crushed by the opponent.
- Cheaters can freeze the opponent’s heavy vehicle by using the compact EMP Launcher in GTA 5.
- Cheaters can try to prevent the opponents from entering the Headhunter mission in GTA 5 by using any method.
There are regular glitches and bugs in GTA 5. The developers provide constant updates to counter these bugs and glitches. A significantly typical bug faced by the players is related to the Bawsaq in GTA 5. Check out our guide on countering this bug in GTA 5 BAWSAQ Down For Maintenance.
That was all for our guide on God Mode Glitch in GTA 5. We have tried our best to answer every possible question related to this glitch in GTA 5. However, if you still have any questions to ask or any suggestions to give about our guide, don’t hesitate to comment down below. We will make sure to get to you as soon as possible. Thank You!