Squanch Games‘ latest release, High on Life, is out now, and players love it. Featuring a rather unusual storyline, High on Life is packed with interesting features and items players can explore to their advantage. However, among all the resources in High on Life, Warp Crystals are peculiarly interesting, primarily because of their usefulness.
- Warp Crystals are glowing pink crystals in High on Life, and players can use these crystals to buy any of the six Warp discs available in the game.
- Buying these warp discs will allow you to visit additional locations in the game and consequently boost your game experience.
- Warp crystals can usually be found in Warp bases. These bases spawn on specified locations in High on Life and are filled with enemies which can be trounced.
- Zephyr Paradise and Port Terrene spawn four and three warp bases, respectively, while Nova Sanctus has no warp bases with Warp crystals in High on Life.
They serve the same purpose in High on Life as Iron Nuggets in Minecraft. Interestingly, they do not help in any way in the game’s progression. However, they still manage to give an incredible experience to the players in High on Life. Our extensive guide lets players learn about the Warp Crystals in High on Life.
High On Life Warp Crystals
Warp Crystals are glowing pink crystals in the game, and they mostly spawn on warp bases pretty early in the game. Players can defeat the enemies and capture these crystals at the top of the warp bases. While they cannot be used immediately, players should collect them wherever they find these crystals for future use.
Uses Of Warp Crystals
Players can use these crystals only for one purpose in High on Life. That is to buy Warp Discs. These discs are essential items in the game as they allow players to visit rather unusual and undiscovered locations. Moreover, players can find important loot in those areas and use it to excel in the storyline.
Players can use these crystals and buy the warp discs after defeating Krubis and Douglas. Defeating these villains will allow access to the Blorto’s food stand in the city of Blim in High on Life. The food stand is located just in front of your house.
A food stall features an octopus on top while a reddish alien stands in it. That reddish alien is Blorto, who can give you the warp discs in return for warp crystals.
Once you have access to the food stand, you can exchange your warp crystals with the warp discs and unlock many new locations in High on Life. There are a total of six different warp discs in High on Life. While five of these discs are accessible after exchanging them with warp crystals, and only one is free of cost. You can find the detail of these discs and how you can buy them with the warp crystals in High on Life below:
- Movie Theater Disc – bought with three warp crystals, allows players to watch a movie in the game.
- Trolly Tracks Disc – players can buy it for five warp crystals and decide however they want to kill the aliens.
- Toilet Disc – players can buy it for five warp crystals and solve the fun and exciting pipe puzzle.
- Skate park disc – players can buy it for eight warp crystals, and it allows you to speak to three strange aliens and perform some stunts mid-air to earn easy points.
- Quiet Cottage Disk – players can buy it for ten warp crystals, allowing you to open reward boxes with exciting rewards inside.
The sixth one is the Cutie Town disc, and players can get it without spending any warp crystals in High on Life. Find the warp locations in the game and use your warp discs to transport yourself into a distant world.
How To Get Warp Crystals
There are three main locations in High on Life to get your hands on warp crystals.
- Nova Sanctus
- Zephyr Paradise
- Port Terrene
However, Nova Sanctus does not have any warp crystals. You can find the detail about finding the warp crystals in these locations below:
There are four locations in the Zephyr Paradise with different warp bases. Defeating local enemies in these locations will give you access to the warp crystals, and you can farm more by hunting these foes High on Life. The four locations to get the warp crystals in the Zephyr Pradadise are:
- Players can locate a warp base at the back side of the Alien bears’ camp just in front of the mines. There will be some enemies that you need to defeat. Once you are finished with them, you can collect the warp crystal spawning above the base.
- After meeting the Alien bears, a warp base will appear in the sludge. You can find another warp crystal after defeating the warp enemies.
- Onto your main bounty mission of defeating the Krubis, you will have to fight many enemies in a vast arena. When you are finished defeating them, you will find a warp base with the warp crystal in the middle of the arena.
- You will find your fourth warp crystal in the Jungle Clearing section on the Zephyr Paradise. Once in the given location, move towards the left, where two warp bases will appear with warp crystals.
Players can replay these missions repeatedly to collect many warp crystals in High on Life. They can then use these crystals to buy whatever warp disc they want.
There are three primary locations in Port Terrene where warp bases spawn, and players can discover more warp crystals there. You can find the detail of these locations below:
- While on your mission to defeat the Douglas, you will reach the G3 Recruitment Center. You will have to beat some small enemies in there. You can find a warp base around the semi-transparent purple walls. Defeating the workers there will reward you with a warp crystal.
- The other warp base is located entirely in the opposite direction of the first base. You can find a warp crystal on top of it.
- In your final fight around the end of the mission, your primary task would be to avoid the recruitment process and reach Douglas. You will have to fight many small aliens along with a monstrous alien. Once you are done with them, you can find a warp crystal in there before you exit the location.
Luglox chests are another valuable find in High on Life. Scattered around different locations in the game, they are filled with mystery rewards. You never know what you are getting until you open them.
While you will find pesos in these chests most of the time, there still are high chances of getting warp crystals in these Luglox Chests in High on Life. Moreover, you can find even more rare items in these chests. Therefore, never miss any chance to open these mystery rewards in High on Life.
You can repeat the process and collect as many warp crystals in High on Life as you want. We recommend you master one location and visit it repeatedly if your primary goal is to collect these crystals. However, if you want to enjoy the game while earning some rewards in return, you should play every location.
It was all for our guide on Warp Crystals in High on Life. Which warp disc are you going to buy with these crystals? Which is your favorite location to find these warp crystals in High on Life? Tell us in the comments.
Read More: Minecraft: Best Building Ideas [Top 35]