Grand Theft Auto V wears the crown of the most played video game right now, while Rockstar Games continuously tries to improve the gaming experience. The developers, now and then, keep on releasing DLCs and adding new story missions and vehicles to the game to keep the gameplay interesting. A part of these updates is the Heist missions which are high-reward story missions where you mostly have to carry out some tremendous criminal activity.
Heists spice up your gaming experience and are a great way to earn a considerable amount of money quickly. Once you have completed your Heists, you can also replay them. But for that, you have to go through a little hassle. But don’t worry because we’ve got you covered; here is everything you need to know about how to replay heists in GTA 5 Online.
Till today Rockstar Games has released seven Heists for GTA Online. Heists also give the GTA fans to interact because for completing the Heist missions, you can play in crews where players can assist each other.
During these Heist missions, you interact with a central character, Lester who is shown to be the mastermind of all these heists. In addition to these Online heists, there are also five single-player heists in the game’s story mode.
In GTA Online, you must have a minimum rank of 12 to start a heist. Each heist costs you as much as setup costs and usually earns great rewards.
How To Replay Heists In GTA 5 Online?
Heists offer such exciting and immersive storylines and gameplay that they can be almost addictive to play. After completing them once, you can crave to play them again. But some people can have difficulty figuring out how to replay heists in GTA 5 Online. But you are in the right place because we will tell you everything you need to know in this regard.
Just follow these simple steps, and you will be replaying your favorite heist missions in no time.
Purchase A High-End Apartment
To replay a heist in GTA Online, the first thing that you need to do is to have a high-end apartment. This is necessary because to replay a heist, you must go to your heist planning room. And in Grand Theft Auto V only the high-end properties have a heist planning room. To buy a high-end apartment, you need to follow these steps:
- Open your mobile phone by pressing the Up Arrow button on your keyboard
- From the mobile menu, go to the Internet option
- From the list of Featured websites, open the “Dynasty 8” website to buy a High-End apartment
- The Dynasty 8 webpage will open, and on the homepage, click “View Property Listings.”
- From the menu on the top, hit the “High-End” tab, and now it will list the high-end properties in the area.
- Moreover, just below the High-End tab, click on the “Low to High” option to list the cheapest properties first.
- Scroll down and look for an apartment; the cheapest usually starts from a $200,000 range.
- Click on the apartment property listing that you want to buy and a webpage will open describing the property.
- Simply click “Purchase Property” to buy your apartment
Buying a property in GTA V is not a piece of cake; for this, you need to spend a significant amount of money. Even the cheapest high-end apartment costs you around $200,000. Moreover, it is not easy to come up with this kind of money in GTA 5. But don’t worry, we got you covered.
One of the easiest ways to earn lots of money quickly and in no time in Grand Theft Auto V is to invest your money in various businesses in the stock market. Investing in these businesses offers you a permanent source of income and alleviates all your tensions of gathering money for missions or buying various items.
BAWSAQ is the online stock market to invest your money in Grand Theft Auto V. Meanwhile, some players might face issues such as the BAWSAQ website not working. Here is our guide for GTA 5 BAWSAQ down for maintenance that you can consider to easily access the website and continue your investment in the stock market.
After you have successfully purchased the property, you need to call Lester. Lester is the main character in Grand Theft Auto V who is the planner of all the heist missions given to Trevor, Franklin, and Michael. Replaying a Heist also needs to contact him, so to get in touch with Lester, follow these simple steps:
- Pull up your phone by the Up Arrow key
- Go to Contacts and look up Lester
- Call Lester, and when he picks up, you will see a Heist menu will appear on the left side of the screen showing various Heist options
- From this menu, select the “Replay Heist” option
- A list of all the available Heists will appear
- Select any Heist mission that you want to replay
- After some time, you will receive a call from Lester
- Pick up the call, and Lester will ask you to come to the planning room of your apartment to replay the heist
Drive Over To Your Apartment
After receiving a call from Lester, you need to go to the high-end apartment that you bought earlier because to replay the heist, you need to access the heist planning room available only in the high-end properties. The procedure after that is explained here:
- Drive to the apartment that you bought earlier
- In every High-end apartment, there is a Heist planning room. Go to your Heist room
- You will be asked two options when you enter the room, either to join a Heist or to start your Heist as a Crew Leader
- Select the Start your Heist option, and a prompt will tell you how much setup for the Heist is gonna cost you
- Proceed with the payment
- All the progress of any heist that you were currently a part of will get reset, and a Heist Settings menu will open.
- Buy Ammo and Armour from this menu and select your gameplay preferences
- Finally, from the Heist Settings menu, hit the start button and your heist will start
Finally, now you will be able to replay your heist again. But again, the same problem, that you may not have the fee you have to pay to the heist. So we are here yet another method to easily fill your pockets in Grand Theft Auto V.
Many online hack websites can add money to your Rockstar Social Club account. You can use them to easily have a lot of money without having to go through any hassle.
To know more about this, check out our guide on GTA 5 Online Money Hack no survey
Or you can use your stunt jumps skills and make quick and easy money with GTA 5 stunt jump 500K.
Rockstar Games, over the years, have developed some of the most outstanding gaming titles like GTA and Red Dead Redemption. Moreover, Rockstar Games also keeps on continuously improving the gaming experience of these games.
They also release DLCs and updates for their games from time to time. For the Grand Theft Auto series, Rockstar Studios often release additional story missions called Heists in the updates, including new cars and improvements to the game.
These heists are designed to keep the players engaged and can be fun to play. If you are a GTA geek, you may want to play these missions again. This guide explains everything you need to know about how to replay heists in GTA 5 Online. We hope that our guide has been helpful to you.
What do you think of our guide? Do give us your valuable feedback in the comments below.