The new Merchant Requests feature adds something new to Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 4, which both old and new players are playing. These side quests are cute diversions that give Spinels that can be used to buy powerful bonuses. Today we are going to discuss RE 4 Remake Jewel Thief.
This quest is an excellent way to remember that even small problems can be solved with skill and determination. It is a unique and thrilling but relatively easy task for players. Let’s go deep into it and check where the jewel thief’s nest is and how to reclaim the stolen jewel to complete the mission.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake the Jewel Thief is a request you can find in Chapter 12’s Courtyard.
- Players can find the Jewel Thief’s request on a wall near the gondola lift and the Merchant in the Ballroom.
- The Jewel Thief’s crow’s nest lies on the roof near the fish-filled fountain west of the Courtyard maze.
- Once you locate the nest, a single shot from Leon’s weapon will cause the Scratched Emerald to fall to the ground.
Solving Jewel Thief Puzzle
RE4 Remake Jewel Thief is a Request in Chapter 12’s Courtyard. According to this request, you must get a Scratched Emerald from a crow’s nest. Even though this task may seem simple, players should remember that nothing in Resident Evil is easy.
To complete the Jewel Thief Request, you must have a sharp eye and steady aim. When the tricky crow is finally caught, players will be rewarded with three Spinel, which is a lot.
Players can find the Jewel Thief’s request on a wall near the gondola lift and the Merchant in the Ballroom. The request includes the following statement.
“Would you please help me find the gem a clever crow took from me? Possibly in the nest of that vile thing. Our family treasure must not fall into the beak of a strange bird.”
To make this request available, you must advance to Chapter 12. The players will find many crows in the Courtyard region, but only one will guide them to the correct location. The reason it may take so much time to locate the nest is the fact that it is outside the section of the Courtyard that contains the maze.
The Courtyard extends a little further to the west, even though it appears limited to the maze. The Jewel Thief’s crow’s nest lies on the roof near the fish-filled fountain west of the Courtyard maze. The nest on the roof is visible from the Merchant’s northern entrance. A crow should be near the nest if you didn’t scare it away.
You can apprehend the jewel thief at the courtyard’s entrance pillar.
- Go to the courtyard entrance pillar, and the crow rests on top. It will take flight if you go too close.
- If you return to the Merchant, you will hear the sound of a crow after getting close.
- A crow’s nest can be seen on the roof next to the archway if you look up.
- Shoot the crow’s nest until the jewel emerges (Scratched emerald).
- Get the jewel and give it back to the Merchant. As a token of his appreciation, the Merchant will offer you three spinels.
Thus, if you do these things according to this guide, it will be easy to catch the jewel thief and get the rewards.
Once you locate the nest, a single shot will cause the Scratched Emerald to fall to the ground. Now, you’ll need to collect this fallen Scratched Emerald, and the next step is to take it to the merchant shop if you don’t mind.
Finally, the Merchant will buy the Scratched emeralds for 5,000 ptas, clearing the Jewel Thief’s Request. It gives you three more Spinels as a reward for your work.
In short, The RE 4 Remake Jewel Thief is an exciting addition to the beloved game, adding new challenges, excitement, and depth to the treasure-hunting mechanics. Players must strategize, adapt, and sharpen their skills to outwit this cunning bird and protect their treasures.
Ultimately, Resident Evil 4 Remake has a challenging and unique goal. Players have to go through the mysterious castle, look around, and try to find the thief who stole the valuable jewel. Using this guide, you can go to chapter 12 of the game and catch the jewel thief. You can get that hard-to-find reward for your hard work. Because of these little bonuses, playing games isn’t just about getting from one level to the next; it’s also about having fun.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Grandfather Clock.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Lithograph Puzzle.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Assault Rifle.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback ☺️
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 🤔