Among the most compelling puzzles in the Resident Evil 4 remake, the Lithograph Puzzle is indeed one baffling trick to pass through. It might seem easier to proceed through this puzzle at the start. But it can be a pretty complicated puzzle in the end.
- The Lithograph Puzzle is part of the main story. Therefore, solving it is compulsory.
- The puzzle requires three pieces which can be found in the same room where the lithograph puzzle is located. Regarding this, everything will be present in the Bindery room.
- Look to the left of the puzzle to obtain the first piece. The second is to the right side of the door from which you enter the room. The last one is inside the display glass, a few steps ahead of the second one.
- While solving the puzzle, make sure the texture of the stone pieces appears similar to the ones present on the puzzle. This includes the color and shape of each piece.
Lithograph Puzzle In Resident Evil 4 Remake
The lithograph puzzle is a part of Chapter 8 in the Resident Evil4 remake. Solving this puzzle to progress further in the main story is compulsory. Due to its involvement in the main story, this puzzle is not meant to be much of a challenge. However, it might play tricks on the players, which can muddle their minds.
Location Of The Lithograph Puzzle
During the walkthrough of Chapter 8, players will enter the Bindery room, where a cutscene will begin. While Leon is searching for Ashley, he encounters an old acquaintance named Ada Wong. After some chatting, Ada Wong will leave the area, and Leon (players) will have to find a way to get out of the room. For this reason, the Lithograph Puzzle comes into play to continue with the story’s progress. The puzzle is the only way to get out of the Bindery room.
Location Of Each Piece Of The Puzzle
Players will need to find the remaining three pieces of the puzzle to solve the Lithograph Puzzle. However, the most interesting factor is that all the pieces will be in the Bindery room. As a result, searching for the stone pieces will not be a significant task to focus on. The location of the pieces is as follows:
- Lithograph Stone B: Stand before the puzzle and look to the left. The piece will be present on the bookshelf.
- Lithograph Stone C: Look to the left when the player enters the Bindery room. The piece will be lying on the stack of books.
- Lithograph Stone D: There will be a display case a few steps ahead of Lithograph Stone C. Break it and obtain this stone piece.
Solving Lithograph Puzzle
Once all the pieces are gathered and placed in the puzzle, players can tend to the complexity of this puzzle. There are a few important factors to consider while solving the Lithograph Puzzle. Some minor details will be given that players need to pay attention to. It is because these are easy to miss.
- Firstly, arrange the pieces according to the specified color.
- Secondly, the texture of the shapes (square and hexagon) will be present along with the colors. Stone pieces must also match the shapes as well.
- Lastly, if the shape or the color does not match, rotate the pieces and try to fit them accordingly to the specified conditions.
Once these factors are taken care of, the insertion of the stone pieces will not be problematic. Remember that the first piece, already in the puzzle, will also be in the wrong format. Do reposition it as well.
- Down Slot: Hexagon shape Armor.
- Top Slot: Square shape Shield.
- Left Slot: Hexagon shape Helmet.
- Right Slot: Square shape Sword.
After solving the puzzle, the stone wall will be out of the way, and a path will be there to follow. But be aware, as now you will face new creatures that will frighten you with their swift speed. A piece of advice, take a shotgun with you.
Eventually, there is a little reward for solving the puzzle. There will be a drawer to open in the Bindery room. It is located on the right side of the door, opposite Lithograph Stone C. However, a Small Key is the requirement to open it. If the player already has it, it can be opened immediately. Else, solve the puzzle to obtain this key.
Although, you will not receive the key right on point after solving the puzzle. Once the wall is moved, walk straight and turn right. You can collect the Small Key from there and head back to the drawer to open it. Doing so will lend you a piece of jewelry. This can be quite beneficial as the ptas can be very helpful. It is because new weapons and exclusive upgrades will be available during this time of the story.
You can learn more about these weapons in our extensive Resident Evil 4 Remake best weapons guide.
In brief, the Lithograph Puzzle is a mandatory aspect of the Resident Evil 4 remake. Without solving it, players can not progress in the storyline. The puzzle seems straightforward but can stand out and be a bit mind-boggling. This guide can resolve that minor complexity.
Read more of the guides related to the Resident Evil 4 remake:
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Hexagon Puzzle.
- Mendez False Eye Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Lake Symbol Puzzle.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback ☺️
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 🤔