A new Safehouse Inc. hiring post requests to fill in a vacancy for a technical artist. It has been confirmed that the job requires someone who can work on multiple works yet to be announced. They will work on AAA game titles and films, and Safehouse Inc. will work as a support studio.
- Safehouse Inc. hiring a technical artist with flexibility across different animation tools, especially Unreal Engine 5.
- They confirmed that an unannounced project is in the works of a famous franchise that will be made on Unreal Engine 5. It gives weight to a lot of rumors and leaks regarding yet-to-be-announced games.
- A few games come to mind when reading the job description, which states that they are working on a long-running franchise with an AAA games studio to help co-develop their game.
Safehouse Inc. is a corporation providing human resources in 3D animations. The studio has some notable names working there, including leading artists, designers, and some of the best talents in the industry, such as Takuya Suzuki (Diablo III, StarCraft II, FINAL FANTASY XV) and leading Unreal Engine innovator Erasmus Brosdau.
Currently, the studio is hiring a technical artist who is familiar with working on Unreal Engine 5, ZBRUSH, Maya, 3DS MAX, and Blender. They emphasized that they require someone particularly specializing in Unreal Engine 5 and having at least 2 completed titles and 5+ years of experience.
Safehouse Inc. has mentioned in their job post that they are hiring for a yet-to-be-announced AAA upcoming Japanese game for a company that has been around for a long time. This description alone narrows things down by a lot as there are a few yet very talented companies in Japan actively developing new games worthy of the AAA title.
Further narrowing it down, they mentioned the studio they are collaborating with to work on the new title is shifting to Unreal Engine 5. Safehouse Inc. intends to be a supporting studio here to help the studio get the most out of Unreal Engine 5.
Here is a small list of big studios in Japan:
- Square Enix.
- Bandai Namco.
All of these studios are more than capable of being a candidate for this list as they all have past works on the Unreal Engine and might as well be making their next game on the next generation of Unreal Engine 5.
Even though the list has been narrowed down a lot, many games can still be speculated to be in the works by these studios on Unreal Engine 5.
Here is a list of possible games in development on the Unreal Engine 5 and confirmed for development on the Unreal Engine 5 by official news or leaks/rumors:
- Tekken 8– it has been confirmed that the game will use Unreal Engine 5 and is currently being developed.
- Final Fantasy 16– The game was confirmed to have been in pre-production on Unreal Engine 4, and it’s possible they changed the game engine to 5 as it’s straightforward for Unreal Engine to import games made on Unreal Engine 4 and previous.
- Silent Hill 2 Remake– It was confirmed to be in development on the Unreal Engine 5 in the announcement.
- Sega Super games– Sega has derived this new term for games that will be available on a lot of platforms and will feature crossplay across the platforms. They have confirmed that they will make these titles on Unreal Engine 5.
- Ace Combat – TheNext Ace Combat game is said to be developing on Unreal Engine 5.
- Dino Crisis Remake – Rumors suggest that it’s being developed as Shinji Mikami is working on an unannounced project on the Unreal Engine 5.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake – It has also been confirmed to be developing on the Unreal Engine 5.
Our best guesses out of these games, which Safehouse Inc. might be working on, considering how old the franchise is and the games yet to be announced, are Ace Combat and Dino Crisis Remake. These games are still in rumors and have gained some weight here and there, with minor leaks hinting at their development. Fingers crossed on Dino Crisis, as this game certainly needs a remake, as it has been decades since it was released.
Even though it’s been confirmed that the project is unannounced, there’s a high chance that the other games on the list might be in co-production with Safehouse Inc., but the collaboration is not yet officially announced.
That marks the end of current information we have regarding news about Safehouse Inc. and what games they might be working on. A great deal of hope is tied to the studio as Safehouse Inc. is one of the top cinematic and animation developers with very detailed and high-quality art. So no matter the game, you can expect a massive animation quality from the studio.
Tell us your opinions on the matter and if you have any information to share regarding the studio or the games they are working on. Do tell us in the comments.
Related Article: MachineGames working on a title on the Unreal Engine 5.